Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sieglinde Potatoes

Speaking of Sieglinde potatoes - we've had this dinner a couple times in the last two weeks.  Roasted Sieglindes, roasted asparagus...
and crispy fried tofu (grated extra-firm tofu fried with garlic, oregano, nutritional yeast, pepper and braggs sprinkled on it) on fresh greens topped with our favourite dressing.
  So good.  We hadn't had this tofu salad for at least a year and I realized that I missed it.  This is something that even people who are pretty sure they won't like tofu usually like.
Delicious!

6 comments:

cathy@home said...

This meal looks so tasty it might even convert me to Tofu :)

Laeli said...

OH! I must try that Tofu. What a clever way to prepare it! And who could ever complain about potatoes and asparagus,yum!

Cathy,try organic tofu. I used to detest the stuff but on a whim I tryed organic and it was so much better. I was even able to serve it to my picky kids without complaint.

Unknown said...

OH so good YUM!

daisy g said...

Those potatoes are making my mouth water...And I just ate supper!

Jacqueline said...

That does look yummy!

Jacinda said...

Awesome idea with the tofu. Thanks for the inspiration