Friday, February 12, 2010

How to be Happier Day by Day: A Year of Mindful Actions

How to be Happier Day by Day...for only one thin dime.

What?!?!

My lovely husband found a book shop run by The Friends of the Library while we were on holiday. (yes, we are addicted to the library and everything to do with it)  The next time we were headed that way he took me to the shop to see what I could see.  I found all sorts of goodies and you can imagine how pleased I was when the gentleman minding the shop told us the books were 10 cents each unless otherwise marked, not including the free books outside.  Well...need I say more?
Anyway, out of the books we came home with this one is my favourite.  I read it in its entirety that night and the next day instead of reading only one section daily.  It is just one of those books that is fun to have close by - uplifting, inspiring and motivating.

2 comments:

magsmcc said...

I think I'm new to your blog- but how inspiring it is! I'm typing in a small and chilly Northern land, yet smiling broadly at the thought of pumpkins long after Hallowe'en and at the sight of a whale. A real whale!

Mary-Sue said...

i'm always SO inspired by your thrift finds!!! and this book likes a total winner. i'm searching for my own copy now!