Yesterday I decided it was time to put a hold on the wayward knitting projects and get some gifts done quickly so we could get them in the post. I decided to make some more of these favourite shopping bags out of some thrifted fabric I had on hand. I decided to re-work my pattern so that I could fit them (top-to-bottom) on a 44 inch piece of fabric so I spent a few moments drawing out a smaller version of the bag and then I set to work.
This time I decided to sew a little clip into the bag so that it could be attached to a purse.
I used some thrifted bias tape and thriftedthread and it was done in no time. So then...
I made another.
Now to see how many more I can get done today with some other fabrics.