Friday, November 14, 2008

A little acorn love

I enjoy a very strong connection with nature. I prefer to spend most of my time outdoors. This is the time of year when I find myself indoors quite a bit more and so it helps me to bring a little of the outdoors in. There are many spots in my house that are "decorated" with bits of nature: a driftwood TP holder and a towel hook, little piles of "favourite" rocks, shells that we couldn't resist and birch bark made into candles. At this time of year I can never resist collecting acorns to scatter about ( a bit squirrely, heh?) . This year I was able to display them on my garage sale autumn table cloth. I can't tell you just how much I like this sort of goodness. ;-)

1 comment:

Jess said...

I like it, too! I bring in all sorts of natural found objects.